Hello everyone! Welcome to your friendly neighborhood blogger here. My name is Hannah Hamilton, but I also go by Hannah Rai. This is the first time I've ever used a blog before, so I know very little of what it is like to have a blog let alone posting on it. But regardless, I hope to have some fun with it, while also being professional in the way that I go about it.

    

    But enough talk about that, let's get into a little bit more about who I am and where in the world I came from. I am a full hearted Oregonian which means I love rain, overflowing gutters, thick forests, extreme fog, freezing cold oceans. Trust me, you learn to love it here. As of now, I am currently making my way through College, in the pursuit of a graphic design degree. I chose this degree mainly because art is my passion. This Marketing class, the greatest marketing class in the world I dare say, is a part of the program that I am enrolled in at LBCC. I've never taken a class like it before and I'm super excited to learn all about the art of marketing.

    As an artist, I hope to have the tools to be able to market my art to the world. All in the hopes that it could one day give me the financial support I need. Creating and sharing my art with the world is a dream of mine. I have goals in my life to get into art shows, art galleries even, as well as work with others on commission work. All achievable in my eyes if I put in the work. I feel as though I am ready to get my life after highschool starts, and I'm more than excited to see what life has to offer, so let's get to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog